10 reasons why organic SEO is chosen over pay per click
Though both ways of generating traffic are very powerful, one of these methods builds your long term success, while the other can be a short term fix.
1.More users trust organic listings. Statistics from SERPS behavior studies show that, 77% of search users choose organic over paid listing when searching, 67% choose organic search when purchasing.
2. Because they are paid ads, they are less appealing. Enquisite‘s article states, organic results are 8.5x more likely to be clicked on than paid search results.
3. SEO can provide lasting visits. It is a much more viable long-term solution.
4. SEO is very cost effective. As in 45x less then PPC Advertising.
5. PPC is seen as advertising and lacks trust by avid web users.
6. Where PPC is only visible on one search engine, SEO can be visible on a numerous amount of search engines such as bing, yahoo, etc.
7. SEO once done keeps working for you, unlike PPC which requires constant investment, optimizing and testing to keep the performance up.
8. SEO is 85% more likely to bring traffic to your website over PPC.
9. SEO has a greater ROI then PPC.
10. SEO helps build a brand by owning the first page, backed by online brand awareness and brand promotion.